this blog, as i wrote here and here is something that i am slowly aiming to return to, and more carefully tend to. i haven’t had a regular blog in years, choosing instead to write long emails to friends, family, and other loved ones. these days, i don’t write as many long emails, but i still believe that a regular writing & reflection practice is important, perhaps as opposed to (or perhaps just in parallel) to the kind of sporatic note-taking and sparks of inspiration i tend to add to my digital garden or are.na. while i may use or feed into a platform like substack or medium in the future, for now i just like putting these small posts out into the world.
enjoy! if you have any questions, suggestions, or reflections of your own, send me an email at email@example.com
- [ 2023-08-04 ] reviewing one year with The Turing Way
- [ 2023-07-11 ] openstreetmap reflections so far
- [ 2023-04-11 ] reflections on my open journey (so far)
- [ 2022-09-22 ] reviewing 6 months with The Turing Way project
- [ 2022-03-13 ] every paper, presentation, and project i completed in grad school
- [ 2022-03-03 ] publication: omnivorous analysis - unpacking the satellite imagery supply chain
- [ 2021-10-09 ] the re:source project
- [ 2021-08-14 ] okf frictionless fellows program - the blog collection!
- [ 2021-03-28 ] supply chains & us
- [ 2021-01-17 ] thinking and writing about openness
- [ 2020-12-03 ] the open movement and its discontents
- [ 2020-07-26 ] the architecture of good intentions
- [ 2020-03-09 ] publication: notes on the (American) Empire
- [ 2019-12-09 ] First Impressions: On Mountains, Panels, and Fondue
- [ 2019-09-17 ] Greetings from Geneva-- I'm bringing back the blog!